Luxury Catamaran Charter Worldwide
All Sailing Destinations
Your Questions Answered
Book With Confidence
Catamaran Charter With SailChecker.com
Blending the Latest Search Technology with Market Leading Levels of Customer Service
Your Peace of Mind. Here at SailChecker we work relentlessly to offer you total peace of mind. We combine the latest search technology.
Experience Counts. Our experienced consultants, who all sail and regularly visit our catamarans, will assist you in navigating the bewildering selection of wonderful catamarans to rent across some 48 countries worldwide.
Our Price Guarantee. We are focused on delivering high levels of customer service, yet we understand how important it is to deliver true value for money, so we guarantee never to be beaten by a genuine quote.
Why a Catamaran Charter?
Suitability for Charter. Catamarans for a wide variety of groups due to the endless space they have located inside the main saloon and dining areas, the galley, and luxurious grand outdoor areas.
Spacious Accommodation. A catamaran is a multi-hulled boat with two hulls, linked together to provide a large saloon, galley and dining areas, inside and out. The hulls typically offer accommodation in the form of 3 to 8 cabins.
Stable Sailing. The main advantage of a catamaran is the amount of heal, the amount a sailing boat "leans over". Safe, spacious and comfortable sailing.
Exhilarating to Sail. Experienced sailors will enjoy a Catamaran Charter as with their modern lightweight hulls and no keel, they can travel faster than normal and accelerate quickly.
Better by Design. A Catamaran’s design is optimal and allows for the use of the motor or sail. The boat is ideal for discovering and sailing into hidden coves and mooring close to beaches, for swimming, or snorkeling thanks to its ability to sail and moor at shallow depths (watch our for the coral!).
If you want more information on avoiding coral, check out our blog:https://sailchecker.com/blog/how-to-navigate-coral/
Easy to Navigate. The catamaran charter is available in a large number of locations all around the world, some where the sea is not too deep, like the Bahamas. As the depth of a catamaran is less than a typical monohull sailing boat.
A SailChecker Catamaran Charter gives you the opportunity to sail on board of some of the best yachts in the world, many of which are less than two years old.
Luxury Accommodation. Large areas for sunbathing and cooler places to relax, chance to witness breathtaking views from the fly bridge, of the nearby sights or sunsets, Catamarans give you something more.
If you are still not sure, or want more information, check out our blog: https://sailchecker.com/blog/catamaran-vs-monohull-yacht-charter
Catamaran Charter Offers
Check Out the Range of Catamaran Charter Options
Our data tells us that Catamaran Charter is growing quicker than any other sector. This means lots of choice, but do bear in mind that the best catamarans book up early. it also means there is a wide range of options for you to consider.
- Budget Catamaran Charter. With the number of berths available on a catamaran, it can offer some of the most cost effective sail for large groups. With some catamarans licensed for charter up to 14, can keep individual costs low.
- Affordable Luxury Catamaran Charter. We have some super catamarans in the 38' to 42' range. They offer both affordability and luxury. Perfect for a small group of friends, a family or two small families to share.
- Luxury Catamaran Charter. This is our most popular category and our specialist area, for those looking for a little more comfort and space, without breaking the bank, we move into 45' - 52' range. Some of our boats have mandatory skippers, be sure to check the extras if you are looking for Bareboat Catamaran Charter.
- Crew Catamaran Charters. Catamarans charters on boats with a permanent crew are knows as Crewed Catamaran Charters. Typically with two permanent crew are hand-picked experienced marie hospitality professionals and keep the boat in pristine condition. These charters often come with lot's of extras included, and food of a very high standard.
- Super Catamaran Charters. There are a number of boats over 60' which are often specified to a very high standard and often come with more than 2 crew. Why not consider a charter on Richard Branson's Necker Belle or perhaps the New Lagoon Seventy7 if your looking for a little wow factor.
Catamaran Charter Destinations
Travel is Ture Wealth
SailChecker offers Catamaran Charters in the BVI and other Caribbean Islands, Europe, the Middle East, Australasia, South America and North America.
Our most popular destinations are:
- Catamarans in the BVI. Once the aunt of genuine pirates, explore more than 200 wonderfully Unspoilt Caribbean Islands.
- Catamarans in Bahamas. For super tranquility and palm fringed beaches, head to this exclusive sailing destination.
- Catamarans in Croatia. The world's number one Catamaran Charter Destination, for UNESCO culture, world class cuisine, and outstanding natural beauty - head for the Dalmatian coasts.
- Catamarans in Greece. PiercIng blue skies as the Aegean lap at an endless coastline with ancient sun-bleached ruins to admire. The Greek culture awash with inspired cuisine, passionate music, and legends galore. Each area offers different yet compelling sailing opportunities for all standards.
For assitance with your finding your perfect destination, reach out to one of our agents now.
Catamaran Charter With SailChecker
Worldwide Catamaran Charter Specialists
Catamaran Charters are available through SailChecker in a large variety of destinations all over the world. Sailchecker has a large number of boats available depending on the location, many of these include Lagoon 440, Lagoon 42, Lagoon 450 Lagoon 380, Lagoon 500, Lagoon 560, Lagoon 421, Lagoon 52, Lagoon 400 and more). The Lucia 40, Fly 46, Saona 47, Saba 50, Helga 44, Leopard 44, Nautitech Open 40 and 46, Bali 4.3 and Bali 4.0 and many more.
|Lagoon 440||2008||4||4||Rodney Bay|
|Nautitech 47||2008||4||4||Lefkas Marina|
|Lagoon 450 F (4 cab)||2015||4||4||Lefkas Marina|
|Lagoon 400||2012||4||4||Rogač (Split)|
|Lagoon 380 S2||2018||4||2||Kos Marina|
|Nautitech Open 40||2017||4||2||Kalamaki (Alimos Marina)|
|Lucia 40||2018||4||4||Marina Trogir - SCT|
|Fly 46||2017||4||4||Marina Kornati|
|Lagoon 380||2017||4||2||Corfu (Gouvia Marina)|
|Lagoon 39 (4 cab)||2017||4||4||Lefkas Marina|
|Bali 4.1||2018||4||4||Kos Marina|
|Lagoon 400 S2||2018||4||4||Lefkas Marina|
|Lagoon 450 F (4 cab)||2017||4||4||Marina Mandalina|
|Helia 44||2017||4||4||Lavrio Port|
|Fly 46||2017||4||4||Marina Trogir - SCT|
|Nautitech Open 40||2018||4||2||Marina Kornati|
|Fly 46||2017||4||4||Marina Kornati|
|Nautitech Open 46||2018||4||4||Marina Kornati|