A catamaran charter is a great way to sail in comfort, luxury, and to anywhere you desire. Different to a monohull a catamaran charter is perfect for group sailing or large families. With large saloon areas, up to four cabins in the hulls, and large outside dining and relaxing areas.
A catamaran can also sail quicker thanks to its design and aerodynamics through the water, which means you can get from A to B quicker allowing for more time to explore, swim or relax.
At Sailchecker we have a large range of catamarans available to charter in destinations all around the world.
SailChecker Can Help
Your Peace of Mind. At SailChecker, we work relentlessly to offer you total peace of mind by combining the latest search technology and the best charter offers.
Experience Counts. Our experienced consultants, who all sail and regularly visit our catamarans, will assist you in navigating the bewildering selection of wonderful catamarans to rent across some 48 countries worldwide.
Our Price Guarantee. We are focused on delivering high levels of customer service, yet we understand how important it is to deliver true value for money, so we guarantee never to be beaten by a genuine quote.
Why Go on a Catamaran Charter?
Here are some of the reasons why you should go on a catamaran charter:
- Suitability for Charter – Catamaran has a large amount of space ideal for a wide variety of groups.
- Spacious Accommodation – A catamaran is multi-hulled with two hulls that link together to offer between 3 and 8 cabins.
- Stable Sailing – The design of a catamaran ensures it doesn’t “lean over”, providing safe and comfortable sailing.
- Exhilarating to Sail – Catamarans have modern lightweight hulls and no keel, so they can travel fast and accelerate quickly.
- Better Design – A catamaran’s design allows for use of the motor and sail. The boat is ideal for discovering hidden coves thanks to its ability to sail and moor at shallow depths (watch our for the coral!).
- Easy to Navigate – Easy navigation as the depth of the catamaran is less than a monohull boat.
- Luxury Accommodation – Large areas for sunbathing and cooler places to relax, a chance to witness breathtaking views from the flybridge, catamarans give you something more.
Types of Catamaran Charters
There are many different types of catamaran charters available.
- Budget Catamaran Charter – Catamaran charter is great for a group of friends or family with a large number of berths available (up to 14 people) it can offer some of the most cost-effective sail for large groups.
- Affordable Luxury Catamaran Charter – We have some super catamarans in the 38′ to 42′ range. Perfect for a small group of friends, a family or two small families to share.
- Luxury Catamaran Charter – This is our most popular category and our specialist area, for those looking for a little more comfort and space, without breaking the bank, we move into 45′ – 52′ range.
- Crew Catamaran Charters – Typically with two permanent hand-picked experienced crew who keep the boat in pristine condition. These charters often come with lot’s of extras included, and food of a very high standard.
- Super Catamaran Charters – There are a number of boats over 60′ which are often specified to a very high standard and often come with more than 2 crew. Why not consider a charter on Richard Branson’s Necker Belle or perhaps the New Lagoon Seventy7 if your looking for a little wow factor.
Catamaran Charter Destinations
SailChecker offers Catamaran Charters in the BVI and other Caribbean Islands, Europe, the Middle East, Australasia, South America and North America.
Our most popular destinations are:
Catamaran Charter Boats
Catamaran Charters are available through SailChecker in a large variety of destinations all over the world. Sailchecker has a large number of boats available depending on the location, many of these include:
- Lagoon 440, Lagoon 42, Lagoon 450 Lagoon 380, Lagoon 500, Lagoon 560, Lagoon 421, Lagoon 52, Lagoon 400 and more).
- The Lucia 40,
- Fly 46,
- Saona 47,
- Saba 50,
- Helga 44,
- Leopard 44,
- Nautitech Open 40 and 46,
- Bali 4.3 and Bali 4.0